[ros-dev] ReactOS 0.3.3 RC1

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sat Jul 21 22:51:05 CEST 2007

	Hello,
we just released the first pre-release (RC1) of the upcoming 0.3.3.
Certainly, it contains even more bugs than the alpha-quality software
could contain, but we are still doing our best to reduce amount of
certain glitches and misbehaviour.

IMPORTANT: This releases is not intended for a press/media reviews,
since it surely has more unwanted things that we want to have in a
release.

Anyway, the 0.3.3-series is now preferred over 0.3.1 for new people
to try out. Don't forget to file bugs in our bugzilla (http://
www.reactos.org/bugzilla) it it's not already there.

The prerelease is accessible from the sourceforge.net's download page
as always (http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/reactos). I think
mirrors didn't have time to cache the files yet, so be careful.

You can find a link to the changelog at the download page too.
Developers! Finally, those who still didn't bother to summarise your
changes - please do!

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.