[ros-dev] How can I help?

Klemens Friedl frik85 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:40:09 CET 2007

2007/3/8, Sam Banks <dodgywhitemaori at gmail.com>:
> Basically I like your work and I would be keen to contribute
> some of my (unfortunately limited) time and skills to your project. I cant
> code but I can write ok.
>
> Could I be of any use to you guys?

Our website content needs an update, especially the "About/Info"
section is not maintained:
http://www.reactos.org/en/about.html

We need content for several pages, and other pages needs fixes, etc.
e.g. "Why ReactOS" ... has no content

If you have time, we have already a lot of work pending for authors, like you.

If you want to help, please start with the about/info section, as it
is very important for website visitors and currently in bad condition.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Best regards,
Klemens Friedl