[ros-dev] Build problem ()

Radu Bulboaca r.bulboaca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:42:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I tried to build the ReactOS main trunk, but I've run into some problems.

'make all' fails with the message:

                        mkdir: cannot create directory
`obj-i386\\lib\\inflib_host': No such file or directory

Up until now, I've got the 'trunk' directory from SVN (using TortoiseSVN), I
exported the sources to a directory in the ros Build Environment (I was
asked for that directory on install) and attempted to build from there. I
also looked at the Makefile and set the '-mi' flag (ROS_RBUILDFLAGS = -mi),
but that didn't help.

Just for the record, I'm building on a WinXP SP2, using ReactOS Build
Environment 0.3.5b2. I also tried the 0.3.4 version, but I run into the same
issues.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,

Radu