[ros-dev] Build problem ()

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:56:57 CET 2007

Okay, this definitely is a problem with missing backslashes.
Just to be sure, please completely remove RosBE and reinstall 0.3.5b2,
don't modify anything.
Export a celan checkout of trunk/reactos into the folder you chose
during installation and issue a 'make bootcd'.

If that doesn't work, there is a bug somewhere.

Until now, this looks like a problem with your BE.