[ros-dev] Why so small?

wac waldoalvarez00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:14:29 CEST 2007

And... don't forget that ppl that works in ROS are not paid at all for their
work. And that probably at M$ there are lots of programmers working full
time on top of the beast and being well paid. Probably a lot more than on
top of ROS. To me is simply amazing, and I never had doubts about ROS not
even when there where no graphics at all and no page file. Remember those
days? I missed a lot of fun lately :(.