[ros-dev] Documentation

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:56:03 CEST 2007

On 9/20/07, Timo Kreuzer <timo.kreuzer at web.de> wrote:
>  We could import hhm from wine. But afaik it only creates the archive, not
> the internal files. So we would need to write a program that generates the
> internal files from the hhp, hhc and hhk files. They are well documented. Or
> we wait until wine has finished that stuff.

There was a win32 chm compiler and example help file submitted to
wine-patches a while back. Feel free to import that and the htmlhelp
dlls and viewer. Your going to need it anyway to be compatible with
Windows documentation. Its pseudo-html source so exporting to
PDF/ODF/DOCX/etc should not be too hard.

--
Steven Edwards