[ros-dev] compatibility vs. correctness

Matthias Kupfer mkupfer at reactos.org
Sun Dec 7 18:25:53 CET 2008

Hi folks,

yesterday a user shows me a program what is working properly under windows,
but not working under reactos. It was an open source program and it was easy
to figure out the problem. It was an invalid win-api-call (wrong parameter
value). Due to this situation I would like to ask one question. How
compatible reactos should be? Even fault compatible?

Matthias

--
Matthias Kupfer          Telefon +49 (0) 371 236 46 52
Wilhelm-Firl-Straße 21   Mobil +49 (0) 160 859 43 54