[ros-dev] compatibility vs. correctness

Maya Posch maya at nyanko.ws
Mon Dec 8 10:12:21 CET 2008

Like a kind of compatibility mode, yes. To me this makes the most sense
as well. Strive for perfection first, then add a compatibility mode for
the apps which didn't take the API docs too seriously. It also means
that we'd be following the Win32 API 100% instead of merely copying
'Real-Life' Windows, which to me is a good thing.

Maya