[ros-dev] Problems installing REACTOS

Ged gedmurphy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:59:28 CET 2008

It could be a whole range of things.

Without having your hardware spec and debug output, it’s impossible to tell.

If you just want to test it, it’s better to run it in a virtual machine.

If you’re insistent on running it on hardware, then you’ll need to start by supplying your hardware details.

If that doesn’t show any obvious problems (e.g. SATA, NTFS, etc) then you will need to grab debug output via a null cable modem http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Debugging#Real_computer:_Physical_serial_cable

Good luck.

Ged.