[ros-dev] Google Summer of Code

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Mon Mar 23 16:44:38 CET 2009

I just expressed my opinion about GSoC in general. I spoke with
Leslie a number of times, she's a very kind person, but she is not
able to solve this our problem unfortunately. And thus, I stated my
opinion. It's not aimed towards any particular person, but rather
criticizes the direction of GSoC, which I suppose to be wrong.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.