[ros-dev] Recent changes

Timo Kreuzer timo.kreuzer at web.de
Wed Mar 25 19:45:13 CET 2009

Hi

The web test interface is great! <3 <3 <3

Some suggestions:
1) The "compare now" button looks a bit misplaced. It should rather be
directly above or below the selections and the "compare last 2 results"
should be directly right to it. The complete search block might be put
there where the "compare now" button is currently.
2) Maybe regressions (+failed) could be made red rather than green,
don't know how this would fit with the red background though ;)
... well just an idea to distinguish good from bad results.
3) I'd like the webtest manager to be above the results in one page - or
the results below the interface - like in Lone_Rifles version. (maybe as
an option) That way I only need one tab in the browser and don't need 2
tabs or even windows and opening a new for every new compare.
I guess it should be no problem to use the full frame below the rectos
left side menu.

Regards,
Timo

PS: next time just give a hint about the changes on the ml first, and
everybody is happy ;)