[ros-dev] Integration of ultracopier to reactOS

Daniel Reimer daniel.reimer at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Nov 1 23:07:46 CET 2009

I partially disagree. The app might be bloated, but the idea is nice.
The typical way of windows to copy files is sometimes very ineffective.
There are many tools which try to be faster, especially if you copy
several small files or on one hard driver with several partitions. The
idea of these apps could be used by default in ROS IMO.