[ros-dev] Integration of ultracopier to reactOS

alpha_one_x86 alpha_one_x86 at first-world.info
Sun Nov 1 23:41:24 CET 2009

On Sunday 01 November 2009 23:28:02 Daniel Reimer wrote:
> I hope you understand my argument, we try to keep the OS small and
> adding QT is not the way we want to go. But maybe you can help us adding
> the used algorithms and features in our code. We really would appreciate
> this. Of course the code will be on GPL BSD or LGPL as you declare it
> and your name will be in there too.

Yes I understand your arguement. But adpate your explorer for support advanced
copier can by usefull and depand of nothing.
And the user which user ultracopier download it...
And other more ligth can by easy added.

I can explain my algorithm, but I have not the skill and time for program it
in api win32.

I thinks if lot of copier/explorer use the protocol enjoye the developper to
do copie in various language. And maybe why not, include other copier in win32
pur like supercopier or copyhandler.

--
alpha_one_x86 <alpha_one_x86 at first-world.info>
Main developper of Ultracopier, Esourcing and server management