[ros-dev] Integration of ultracopier to reactOS

Love Nystrom love.nystrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 04:32:29 CET 2009

King InuYasha wrote:
> Except I doubt such functionality would ever get integrated for the
> simple reason that Windows doesn't have it. Only a few things ReactOS
> has that Windows didn't and it seems like those are disappearing soon
> (Read: virtual desktops).
I beg to disagree. Just because Microsoft sees fit to remove good
functionality
for whatever obscure reason, there's no reason ReactOS should do the same.
Indeed just like we're not obliged to replicate the plethora of bugs in
Windows.
Or goal is (I hope) to create something that will eventually be better,
in that sense,
than Windows, as Microsoft has an annoying tendency to perpetuate their
bugs!

Best Regards // Love

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4563 (20091101) __________

http://www.eset.com