[ros-dev] want to learn

rahul nagpal rahulnagpal1989 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 16:35:03 CET 2009

Hey, i can get th source code of reactos, but i can't understand the coding, your programmer who wrote these type of coding can also be refer any book/notes.You please tell me the name of that book, for which i can also take refrence for understanding the lower level of coding for making kernel and other files.I know these type of languages(C,C++,Java Core,VC++,Oracle 8i,html),but not for the hardware level only for making user level programs.So Please help me do this task easier and i also tell you that i didn't know the way to access your channel #reactos also help me i have no sufficient time to take part in it but i try so please refer any book.Thanxxx for making me the member of your group and Congratulations for your Project Success... :) (: