[ros-dev] Roadmap I'm sticking to

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:03:07 CEST 2010

I'm confused. Is this your personal roadmap or a team roadmap?

If it's a personal roadmap then this highlights one of the main problems
with reactos. Everyone works as an individual with no team spirit and most
people work on things which are at best unimportant and at worst completely
useless to the v1.0 goal.

If it's a team roadmap then aren't they supposed to be discussed and agreed
upon as a team instead of dictated?

Ged.