[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [cgutman] 46876: [PCMCIA] - Add a mostly stubbed PCMCIA driver - pcmcia.c is complete but fdo.c and pdo.c are completely unimplemented

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:05:37 CEST 2010

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, and I also understand that the project allows people to work on whatever they want to. But with the project in such a state at the moment, is a pcmcia bus driver really the best thing to be working on?
I'm all for project freedom, but you would hope people to have the diligence to work on areas which might help to stop the project from failing.

Maybe I just don't get it anymore and I'm behind the times, but what happened to the days when people used to work on important things?

Your nagging ex-dev,
Ged.