[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [cgutman] 46876: [PCMCIA] - Add a mostly stubbed PCMCIA driver - pcmcia.c is complete but fdo.c and pdo.c are completely unimplemented

Peter Millerchip peter.millerchip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:53:52 CEST 2010

Exactly - so surely if we nominate a "trunk manager" they would
perform that role? That would work, wouldn't it? Their job would be to
accept fully tested patches into trunk, or reject immature or broken
patches. They would be like the "Linus" of ReactOS, the guy who says
whether stuff is good enough to get into trunk or not.