[ros-dev] Regressions and bugs

Gregor Schneider grschneider at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:02:38 CEST 2010

Looks like Gabriel did a bugzilla attack too.

I'd like to add some comments: i've also been working the bug list of a
humble 600 items up and down, mainly addressing the easy visual and
configuration issues. See http://cia.vc/stats/author/gschneider.

I've skipped generelly skipped big feature enhancements and avoided explorer
bugs (explorer_new) and win32 subsystem issues (arwinss).

Current explorer bugs are fixable, but the effort is wasted if explorer_new
ever replaces the current one. Any plans, suggestions, ideas concerning it's
completion?

Concerning open bugs: i got incomplete/experimental patches in my tree for
5045 Charmap.exe: Copy Field Uses Default font.
3148 Properties for display with monitor
4008 ProgramFiles environment variable is not set (Creation of environment
variables seems to be a big problem. We need some research who sets which at
which point in time)

Summed up: Bugzilla needs YOU!
In case you are in doubt: we've got 33 unattended bz patches and probably
more hiding in dark places.