[ros-dev] [ros-diff]rev 46907.gschneider[SHELL32] - Simplify checks for success of ShellExecuteEx

victor martinez vicmarcal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:56:08 CEST 2010

Thanks for your answer :)
I was just worried because maybe there is a bug in our API when saving the value in hInstApp HINSTANCE(as you also pointed in your answer) when the function fails.If so,then any check against one of the SE_ERR_XXX error codes will fail as it checks against the hInstApp value.

I will try to give a look to the function code and its Winetest related.Your commit have motivated me...Thanks ;)