[ros-dev] 0.3.12 Changelog opened.

Gabriel ilardi gabrielilardi at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 21 10:34:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I propose a shorter changelog, more or less a user friendly one, telling the major changes, as for details one should really see the commit logs, and to the end user
it changes nothing, seeing a huge changelog doesn't change the perception people will have testing ros, let's use the resources to create the changelog to keep committing or fixing bugs... that's much better invested.
My 2 cents...

Gabriel.