[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 46977: [NTOS]: Enable MmPageEntireDriver by implementing MiSetPagingOfDriver. [NTOS]: Call MiEnablePagingOfDriver from MmLoadSystemImage and implement it. All the work is done other than actually enabling paging, which requi

Gabriel ilardi gabrielilardi at hotmail.it
Sat Apr 24 18:52:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

After this commit ac97 doesn't install anymore, device wizard remains in a loop and the debug log shows:
(drivers/wdm/audio/filters/kmixer/kmixer.c:99) KMixer.sys loaded
(drivers/wdm/audio/filters/kmixer/kmixer.c:48) KMix_InstallDevice called
(drivers/wdm/audio/filters/kmixer/kmixer.c:83) KMix_InstallDevice result 0
(ntoskrnl/io/pnpmgr/pnpmgr.c:202) Warning: Starting a device node without DNF_ADDED

Thanks.

Gabriel.