[ros-dev] Re : I need help fixing rbuild and testing builds on *nix machines!

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 27 19:48:15 CEST 2010

Are the usetup changes implying a unicode conversion of reactos.dff ?
Doing tests and looking at testbot output shows that usetup is having problem parsing the file.

(base/setup/usetup/interface/usetup.c:2758) SetupFindFirstLine() failed (1st stage)It also fails finding gecko cab file in 2nd stage.

 Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle