[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45052: Patch that fixes VMWare boot (and

Jose Catena jc1 at diwaves.com
Tue Jan 12 18:50:47 CET 2010

> Also, if anyone has any experience with MSC++ and could port the
GCC-centric macros, that would be much appreciated.

I'm doing that. Right now I compile and run ntoskrnl in msc (vc9). Runs
mostly but I'm still fixing bugs.
I have written new small platform and compiler dependent includes and
eliminate all unnecessary conditionals everywhere else, this cleans up
things a lot.
But, I asked if my first patch was reported correctly and if I should submit
more, received no answer, and it's still not reviewed. I suppose because I
am not a respectful enough noob and didn't start kissing asses. So I'm not
going to submit any more unless this childish attitude is fixed. But I'll
put all my work periodically in my server and announce the availability here
so that anyone interested could download it and use whatever you want in
ReactOS.

Jose Catena
DIGIWAVES S.L.