[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45052: Patch that fixes VMWare boot (and

Olaf Siejka caemyr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:00:03 CET 2010

People are kinda... busy. Those skilled enough to have a professional
opinion in your case, are even bit more busy than average. What is even
worse, some of them are temporarily away from the project atm (Stefan100 for
example). It usually helps to ask about your patch status from time to time,
or even better, catch our bugzilla maintainer, Amine, to do some bugging
around.

But sure, you can still accuse us of childish attitude, suspect of delaying
reviews deliberately, requesting ass-kissing etc. Clearly, this is the
professional attitude you wish us to adopt.

Thank you.