[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [sir_richard] 45052: Patch that fixes VMWare boot (and

Jose Catena jc1 at diwaves.com
Tue Jan 12 21:10:59 CET 2010

Amine asked for a review of my patch days ago, not me. And I only referred
to it answering a related post just to report that I did what was being
asked for but will not be submitting it as patches by now and why, but will
make it available to you anyway.

If indeed the delay is just coz ppl is busy, no problem for me, once the
patch is reviewed and someone tells me if that's the right way to report or
how it should be done instead, I'll report more.

But if that's the case, we also should find a more efficient way soon, or
we'll need years to merge what I did in two weeks, leave alone what comes
next.

If the reason is other, again no problem for me, I save the effort to make
reports. In fact it's much better for me, coz I'm changing a lot of things
and I'd have to spend a lot of time to submit everything, in many cases
probably calling for endless discussions that I don't enjoy when these are
not productive.

I'm not actually complaining for anything! I really don't want to waste my
time nor anyone's else, I just tell what I think once to allow solutions and
proposals for the convenience of the ReactOS project. For me everything is
perfect as is now. I won't write again regarding this unless asked.

Jose Catena

DIGIWAVES S.L.