[ros-dev] Request for a project

victor martinez vicmarcal at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:55:24 CET 2010

It is really a Driver(as Aleksey said) called partmgr.sys, not an app.
"It is a filter driver that sits on top of the disk driver. All disk driver
requests pass through the partition manager driver. This driver creates
partition devices and notifies the volume managers of partition
arrivals and removals. Exposes IOCTLs that return information about
partitions to other components, and allow partition configuration."
A general overview+schematic can be found here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739412%28WS.10%29.aspx