[ros-dev] Re : Re : Another regression

Cameron Gutman aicommander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:49:39 UTC 2011

This isn't even an ACPI bug to begin with. It's a bug with the CMake build. Halacpi.dll (and all the other alternate HALs) aren't even built on CMake!

A glance at the log shows that it can't even find the HAL on the CD:
(P:\Trunk_slave\x86_CMake\build\base\setup\usetup\filesup.c:129) NtOpenFile failed: c0000034, \Device\CdRom0\reactos\system32\halacpi.dll
I took a look at the CMake file in HAL but I wasn't sure how to proceed. Any fixes to get this working are welcome.

Regards,
Cameron