[ros-dev] HAL multi-targeted build

Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo elhoir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 07:59:55 UTC 2011

guys, ewould be possible to add parameters for specific architectures?

let me explain a bit, probably you want to biuld an AMD64-optimized kernel
and/or HAL to get the advantages of the CPU flags and so.....

And maybe you also want to build another completely different CPU arch, with
different flags....

hope you undestand this email.. :P

question is.... would i be possible?

P.S.: Again, im thinking in Linux kernel :D