[ros-dev] Release and monthly meeting plans

Pierre Schweitzer pierre at reactos.org
Thu Jan 5 19:03:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've just sent the credentials for the coming meeting that will take
place in one hour.
The server will be brought up in 30 minutes. As usual, you'll be able to
find it at fezile.reactos.org port 6667. No SSL.

The meeting will be private, this means that if you don't have
credentials, you won't be able to attend it.
If you didn't receive your credentials whereas you should, please
contact me starting now and before meeting starts.
Please also test that your credentials work before meeting starts.

Regards,
Pierre