[ros-diffs] [greatlrd] 22438: Qemu GUI written in C# visual studio 2003. This is the source code of preview 6 I have done. The code have not been cleanup I commit a binary version of it as well. for not every one can compile it, and we should only include it with qemu when we are doing a release. so people with very lite knowlegws can config qemu as they like. I did speak with fireball he did think it was good idea to commit it to rosapps. See the todo.txt what left be done.

greatlrd at svn.reactos.org greatlrd at svn.reactos.org
Tue Jun 20 23:06:00 CEST 2006

Author: greatlrd
Date: Wed Jun 21 01:05:59 2006
New Revision: 22438

Log:
Qemu GUI written in C# visual studio 2003. This is the source code of preview 6 I have done. The code have not been cleanup I commit a binary version of it as well. for not every one can compile it, and we should only include it with qemu when we are doing a release. so people with very lite knowlegws can config qemu as they like. I did speak with fireball he did think it was good idea to commit it to rosapps. See the todo.txt what left be done.

Added:
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/App.ico   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/AssemblyInfo.cs   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Form1.cs   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Form1.resx   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Icon1.ico   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.csproj   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.csproj.user   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.sln   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.suo   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/ToDO.txt   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/bin/
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/bin/Debug/
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/bin/Release/
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/bin/Release/Qemu GUI.exe   (with props)
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/obj/
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/obj/Debug/
    trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/obj/Release/

[This mail would be too long, it was shortened to contain the URLs only.]

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/App.ico

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/AssemblyInfo.cs

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Form1.cs

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Form1.resx

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Icon1.ico

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.csproj

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.csproj.user

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.sln

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/Qemu GUI.suo

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/ToDO.txt

Added: trunk/rosapps/Qemu GUI/bin/Release/Qemu GUI.exe