[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 30656: Update mingw headers to version 3.13 Patch by encoded I made the following modifications to the patch: - excpt.h - Removed the inclusion of <windef.h>, it caused compilation problems and I don't see a need for it, also CRT headers shouldn't include PSDK headers at all - tchar.h - Removed the file as it would most-probably interfere with our PSDK tchar.h and this shouldn't be a CRT header - values.h - Removed the file, it has no real content - varargs.h - Removed the file, it just contains a #include_next line to include the next available varargs.h, also #include_next directives aren't supported by MSVC See issue #2736 for more details.

cfinck at svn.reactos.org cfinck at svn.reactos.org
Thu Nov 22 00:50:04 CET 2007

Author: cfinck
Date: Thu Nov 22 02:50:03 2007
New Revision: 30656

Log:
Update mingw headers to version 3.13
Patch by encoded

I made the following modifications to the patch:
- excpt.h   - Removed the inclusion of <windef.h>, it caused compilation problems and I don't see a need for it, also CRT headers shouldn't include PSDK headers at all
- tchar.h   - Removed the file as it would most-probably interfere with our PSDK tchar.h and this shouldn't be a CRT header
- values.h  - Removed the file, it has no real content
- varargs.h - Removed the file, it just contains a #include_next line to include the next available varargs.h, also #include_next directives aren't supported by MSVC
See issue #2736 for more details.

Added:
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/complex.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/dirent.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/fenv.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/libgen.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/mem.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/file.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/param.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/unistd.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/utime.h   (with props)
Modified:
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/_mingw.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/assert.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/conio.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/ctype.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/direct.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/dos.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/errno.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/excpt.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/fcntl.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/float.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/inttypes.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/io.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/locale.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/malloc.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/mbctype.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/mbstring.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/process.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/search.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/setjmp.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/signal.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/stdint.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/stdio.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/stdlib.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/string.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/stat.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/time.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/timeb.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/utime.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/time.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/wchar.h
    trunk/reactos/include/crt/wctype.h

[This mail would be too long, it was shortened to contain the URLs only.]

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/_mingw.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/assert.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/complex.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/conio.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/ctype.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/direct.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/dirent.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/dos.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/errno.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/excpt.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/fcntl.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/fenv.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/float.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/inttypes.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/io.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/libgen.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/locale.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/malloc.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/mbctype.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/mbstring.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/mem.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/process.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/search.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/setjmp.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/signal.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/stdint.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/stdio.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/stdlib.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/string.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/file.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/param.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/stat.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/time.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/timeb.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/unistd.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/sys/utime.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/time.h

Added: trunk/reactos/include/crt/utime.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/wchar.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/crt/wctype.h