[ros-diffs] [rharabien] 51135: [PSDK] Import strsafe.h from mingw-w64. It's more complete compared to our headers [DDK] Import ntstrsafe.h from mingw-w64 (converted from strsafe.h). It's more complete compared...

rharabien at svn.reactos.org rharabien at svn.reactos.org
Fri Mar 25 21:42:49 UTC 2011

Author: rharabien
Date: Fri Mar 25 21:42:48 2011
New Revision: 51135

Log:
[PSDK]
Import strsafe.h from mingw-w64. It's more complete compared to our headers

[DDK]
Import ntstrsafe.h from mingw-w64 (converted from strsafe.h). It's more complete compared to our headers

[NTOSKRNL]
Use sizeof instead of magic numbers

Let's use strsafe functions now instead of strncpy/wcsncpy, which doesn't always NULL terminate :)

Modified:
    trunk/reactos/base/applications/notepad/notepad.h
    trunk/reactos/include/ddk/ntstrsafe.h
    trunk/reactos/include/psdk/strsafe.h
    trunk/reactos/ntoskrnl/ex/init.c

[This mail would be too long, it was shortened to contain the URLs only.]

Modified: trunk/reactos/base/applications/notepad/notepad.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/ddk/ntstrsafe.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/include/psdk/strsafe.h

Modified: trunk/reactos/ntoskrnl/ex/init.c