[ros-general] LinuxWorld in Germany

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 02:59:35 UTC 2004

Hi Mark,

--- Mark IJbema <mark at ijbema.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> I'd like to come, however, should i do anything (registering, ....)?

Well to run the booth there is not a lot of space and we only get 4
exhibitor passes for free. Visitor passes are also free provided you
register online now and get them in advance. I would really like to
know who is interested in coming as a exhibitor and also who is just
interested in coming to visit. I would to arange to have a dinner
get-together for all the ReactOS devs that will be attending and to
have solid numbers so we can see about getting a discount on hotel
rates.

Thanks
Steven

PS Sorry to crosspost to both lists but I want to make sure that we get
everyone in the area in the event some of you are not on ros-general.