[ros-general] LinuxWorld in Germany

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Tue Aug 24 07:30:44 UTC 2004

    Hello,
I plan to go, but I'd like to know some info about it --- maybe someone who
was at LinuxWorld already can explain this. KJK told absolute truth, and IMO
every developer thinks this way - being a visitor isn't so interesting as
being an exhibitor, but we only get 4 exhibitor pass - what's the difference
between exhibitor and visitor? Will I registered as a visitor be allowed,
to, say, be at ROS booth some time, talk with devs/etc?

Or maybe we should organize our own ROS-devs meeting somewhere :-) ?

BTW, if it isn't a secret info, could you please post a list of ppl involved
in ROS who plan to attend LinuxWorld?

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.
P.S. Steven - if you're looking to book hotels for a group, count me as 2
ppl since my brother goes with me there. Or maybe someone in Frankfurt could
offer a bed, as Jan did :-) (joke)