[ros-general] LinuxWorld in Germany

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Thu Aug 26 21:21:20 UTC 2004

    Steve,
AFAI understand 100% decision is needed by monday - ok, I will inform you on
sunday about it, I will know it then. Anyway I've registered as a visitor
for LinuxWorld long time ago, so I wouldn't need to buy pass right in the
doors.

That's a pity we have so small number of devs going :( I would be glad to
meet Vizzini, Casper, Richard, ArtY, Filip, Royce, Hartmut, Gregor and all
others who hasn't told they are going.

Ok, thanks for organizing this and helping me get prepared for the event (I
haven't ever been to such Expos abroad).

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.