[ros-general] Mailing lists

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 00:16:59 UTC 2004

--- Betam4x <eek2121 at comcast.net> wrote:
> wine/ODIN are both different, they enable users of linux to use apps
> and
> programs under linux.
>
> ReactOS on the otherhand, is an operating system, and tries to
> emulate
> the look, feel, compatibility of that operating system.

And there is nothing wrong with that. If there is a legal issue it
should, can and will be changed. My honda looks and acts like my ford
as well and is compatible with third party stereo systems as well. The
honda is not emulating the ford and we are not emulating Windows. We
are replacing it.

Until Microsoft comes knocking on our doors this discussion is just
noise.

Thanks
Steven