[ros-general] NTobject namespace (was: "Interest in ReactOS" / "Drive letters")

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Sun Feb 1 01:08:38 UTC 2004

Hello,

to make visible as a picture what has been discussed in the recent discussion about drive letters, in which way to mount them and eventual extension for new file system standards, I want to post a screenshot of the new ROS Explorer version.

I implemented display of NT object namespace. So you can now see the internals of NTDLL, where and how drive letters are mounted and much more. Even the registry can been seen as an integrated part of NT object namespace.

--
Martin Fuchs
martin-fuchs at gmx.net