[ros-general] NTobject namespace (was: "Interest in ReactOS" / "Drive letters")

Robert K. rob at koepferl.de
Sun Feb 1 00:40:32 UTC 2004

HEy, this looks really nice!
And if these \?\... names are taken by apps (which should be) it would
imply that we may have also other "drive letters". For instance whole words.
At least, I think, there are too many object directorys visible. What
about reducing it to just \??  ?
On the other hand it's also nice to look into \Devices