[ros-general] Posix

Aliberti Emanuele ea at iol.it
Thu Feb 12 22:54:41 UTC 2004

Hi James,

> make -f Makefile -C ../reactos/../posix/server
> make[1]: Entering directory `/scsi/ros/posix/server'
> i386-mingw32-gcc -Iinclude -I../include -D__PSXSS_ON_W32__ -I./
> -I../../reactos/include -pipe -march=i386 -D_M_IX86 -c misc/main.c -o
> misc/main.o
> In file included from include/psxss.h:8,
>                  from misc/main.c:35:
> ../include/psx/lpcproto.h:89:25: psx/syscall.h: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [misc/main.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/scsi/ros/posix/server'
> make: *** [server] Error 2
>
> I can not find syscall.h. Does anyone know where it went?
>

> I'm playing with posix right now since it's on my mind,

I wrote the lame PSX env server. It doesn't compile because it depends
on the unimplemented system call stubs files which are generated by
mksystab under posix\tools. I don't know how to declare such a
dependence in our modular makefile.

Beware that the server is unusable at the moment. It used to be compiled
as a Win32 client process, but lately I'd would go for a native process,
even if this means being out of reach for the wsock, advapi etc libs.

Emanuele