[ros-general] Sub-pixel rendering coup

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Sun Feb 15 22:26:46 UTC 2004

Hi!

ReactOS uses FreeType for renderning fonts so our font rendering
capabilities are limited to what FreeType provides. There is an
incomplete support for FT_RENDER_MODE_LCD mode in FreeType that should
do more or less the same as ClearType, but unfortunetly it's not
finished and using it causes crashes.

Filip