[ros-general] why folks

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue Feb 17 13:31:35 UTC 2004

* KJK::Hyperion <noog at libero.it> [2004-02-17 00:45:02 +0100]:

> At 23.23 16/02/2004, you wrote:
> >Well, that's one reason where it gets its performance and flexibility from.
> [...]
>
> don't insist. ReactOS is going South, and it's not heading back. We don't
> give a damn about the wonders and rivers of mead and fields of gold that
> lie North, everyone knows about those. We want to know what lies South. We
> really, positively, definitely do

What do you want to say with this ?

<snip>
> Don't waste your time and ours, it's not like rationalizing yet more will
> make us change our minds after years of dedicated hard work. In fact,
You completely misunderstood me. I dont want to change your mind, I just
wanted to know you reasons for your decisions.
I'd just like to know, what existing OS'es dont have what you require.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481