[ros-general] why folks

KJK::Hyperion noog at libero.it
Thu Feb 19 02:11:10 UTC 2004

At 22.46 18/02/2004, you wrote:
>(no idea about hyperion's motives to react the way he does)

Normally here I'd spew some witticisms, collect the applause, bow and go
home. I'll try, instead, to (gasp!) rationalize. Let's say I ask you "are
you eterosexual?", and after you reply I ask you, with the straightest
face, "why?", and won't take "because" as a reply (because, hey, you've
invested your whole life on your sexual orientation, and you're telling me
you put no planning or risk assessment in the choice?). How would *you* react?