[ros-general] Translation Roadmap

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Thu Feb 19 08:55:58 UTC 2004

            Hello,
after small discussion in IRC I think I haven't made the Roadmap of
translation very clear, and I'm writing this so people knows what we're
going to do.

The 1st thing is - we start from the website, not ReactOS itself.
The 2nd thing is - the process of translating of the website is the
following:
1) Setup website to support multiple languages (me, with Jason help)
2) Extract contents from the website (ezPublish)
3) Giveout the contents to language team coordinators
4) Translation itself happens (including quality assurance, etc, and all
stuf related to translation itself)
5) Plug in the translated contents into ezPublish.

So this is roughly what will be done, and I plan to start real translation
right from the beginning of the next week, so stay tuned :-)

And the last, 3rd thing, is that we need to setup coordinators/leaders of
each language team. Here you welcome with suggestions. As for now, Mark
IJbema agreed to take responsibility for the Dutch-language team.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.