[ros-general] Translators ARE needed (Now plain text)

João Jerónimo Barata de Oliveira j_j_b_o_j at yahoo.com.br
Thu Feb 19 15:39:23 UTC 2004

> But certainly for a start, at least one people per language is enough,
> though two are highly preferable.

I would like to translate into Portugese (of Portugal)...

But before I want to know what level of knowns I need, in order to
translate, for example, the ReactOS itself... Do I need to know C
programing, or I can use any other method?
I also don't know any portuguese who use ReactOS! Would be the
translation usefull? I will also be alone because of the same reason.

João Jerónimo