[ros-general] ros 0.2.1 RC1

jh replies at mrnobody.uklinux.net
Sat Feb 21 17:32:28 UTC 2004

Hi,
     Is the following error message to do with something that is not yet implemented and should it be ignored.

		KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Where should programmes be put in the Reactos directory ?

I have put a text editor called 2xEditor into the bin directory, I have then been able to run it in ros from the start button and then the run program button. I have been able to save a file from it's file save menu, but when I tried to save additions to the file, ros died with the above message. The saved file was found to be empty.

I can also save a file in windows notepad with it's file save  menu.

There is a noticable inprovement from the last release (0.2.0)

Regards,
jh