[ros-general] unacceptable behavior in the forums--we may needaforum moderator

rené Tournois <betov@free.fr> at postfix4-2.free.fr rené Tournois <betov@free.fr> at postfix4-2.free.fr
Mon Feb 23 09:47:41 UTC 2004

Might be the low quality of my english vocabulary, but i do not know
what difference you are doing between "censoring" and "moderating"...

About "opinions", i think i have been a very good example that this
is _not_ possible.

Betov.