[ros-general] ReactOS 0.3.0 TODO

Mark IJbema mark at ijbema.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 14 21:16:19 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 01:12:10PM -0700, Steven Edwards wrote:
> Hello All,
> Well Arty and Alex along with a lot of help from others have networking
> almost to a usable state. So far the wish/feature list includes:
[..]

We should at least support quite some NICs, at least a few which are
cheap to buy, and have good availability (like cheap realteks for
instance). I don't know how far we are with this, we might be there
already, i thought it might be useful to note though, if we say
'networking works' and no-one can get it to work it won't really convey
i'm afraid :(

Mark