[ros-general] ReactOS 0.3.0 TODO

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Thu Jul 15 16:44:30 CEST 2004

Magnus Olsen wrote:
> Hi
> I think why not create a ne2000 drv  for NIC
> a ne2000 drv works on Dlink, 3Com, Intel, RTL cards maby more
> I have test MS ne2000 and liunx ne2000 drv on some of these manufactors NIC,
> it did works fine.
>
> Why not create a ne2000 drv it will works on most NIC ?

Yes!!!!
Ne2k-pci.sys; RealTek, Winbond, Compex, KTI_ET32P2, etc. Ne2000.sys for ISA.
Start porting Linux drivers over, just for the basic ne2k's. Get install support
working so other drivers for VIA boards can be supported. I guess I can try the
VIA driver later to see if I can get it to go.
Good ideas!!!
James