[ros-general] "My Computer" and co.

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 00:06:57 CET 2004

Yes, "This Computer" does make more sense.

Maybe we can have this as some sort of setup option? vandread on IRC
suggested the use of "doc" for Documents, but that's more Linux-like. So
maybe we could have options to have things like Program Files as "bin" or
something? I don't know, that's just a guess.

I'd like to see this easily customizable, if possible?